This course is intended for those who have done “Introduction to Email” or have a degree of competence with Email.
At the end of this course you will be a proficient user of probably the most popular email application in use.
- Gmail – Main windows features.
- Sending and replying to email messages for the first time.
- The drafts folder
- Dealing with Junk email, spam, scans and all the nasties that are out there.
- Adding a signature to messages
- The benefits of inbox tabs and categories
- Setting your Gmail preferences
- The Email search bar options
- Creating and using a contacts list
- More reply options
- Copying text and pictures into a message from the clipboard
- Deleting, recovering and moving messages
- Sending an email to several people
- Using group addresses.
- Archiving messages
- Setting up a messages label structure
- Sending, receiving and saving attachments,use of Google Drive.
- Sending and receiving Internet Links
- Handling pictures
- Printing an email.
- Sorting messages.
- Using the Help feature.
Prerequisites: Introduction to computing; Introduction to Email
Course consists of four consecutive classes.
Cost: $5 per class, total of $20, paid at first attendance.